How does it work
Composite wrap solutions for efficient, cost-effective repairs to piping and infrastructure components
Stork offers a range of composite wrap solutions that are specifically designed to support and facilitate asset life-extension programs with flexible, efficient and cost-effective repairs to piping and infrastructure components.
How we add value:
- Solutions designed specifically to support asset life-extension programs
- Custom pipe repair solutions available within short lead times
- Field-applied composite repair and reinforcement systems for fast, effective solutions
Our composite solutions are specifically designed to provide flexible, efficient and cost-effective repairs to piping and infrastructure components. The technologies we can draw on include Stork AquaWrap and Stork PowerSleeve, and these can also be used to restore structures and vessels from internal and external wall loss.
Stork also provides custom pipe repair solutions including stainless steel clamps, bossed pipe service saddles, under-pressure tees and mini/snap clamps. All calculations for pressure containment and structural integrity are carried out in‑house by our corrosion specialists, so we can offer flexible composite wrap solutions within short lead times.
Our range of solutions includes:
- Stork AquaWrap – a high-strength composite system used to halt and encapsulate external corrosion and restore structural integrity in wet or underwater conditions
- Stork PowerSleeve – a field-applied composite system that consists of fiberglass fabric and high-performance epoxy, which results in a powerful piping reinforcement product