BROOK HANSENContact us
BROOK HANSEN gearbox repair, maintenance & overhaul
Brook Hansen gearboxes have been used for many years in applications, for e.g. in the wind energy market, transportation, cooling towers and water treatment.
Stork Gears & Services is a specialized gearbox repair company. As an independent repair company, we overhaul all sorts of gearboxes and related drive types. We are active in high-demand market segments (marine, industry, wind), where our customers expect the fastest response in order to minimize downtime costs. We therefore offer worldwide gearbox support for 24 hours a day. We work in continuous shifts 7 days a week, always providing our customers the fastest gearbox repair. Over the years, we have established a reputation for combining quality with unparalleled speed.
Stork is an independent service supplier and is not bound by contractual relationships with any OEM.
Recent project: repowering of 9 windturbine gearboxes
Stork Gears & Services was in charge of repowering the windturbine gearboxes as part of the MEPscheme*. According to the MEP scheme, gearboxes must be restored to their original specifications within a fixed timeline. Due to our technical expertise plus our first class inhouse repair facilities we were able to provide complete repair services to our customer, instead of replacement of the damaged bearings, gears and shaft. The project was executed within a tight time schedule, in which the various overhaul activities had to be carried out very closely together.
- Complete gearbox overhaul of 9 windturbines
- Shaft wear protection by lasercladding
- Regrinding of the gears
- Testing and assembly of the gearbox
- Our Laserclad facilities»
- (Re)grinding facilities: Höfler Machine »
- Our projectmanagement skills and technical expertise
- Our flexible approach and fast repair times
* The MEP Scheme (Milieukwaliteit Energie Productieregeling) is aimed at the cost-effective promotion of environmentally responsible generation in the Netherlands.
|Location||Windturbine park Zeeland, The Netherlands|
|Market segment||Wind power generation|
|Brook Hansen gearbox||EH55|
Windturbine Vestas V47